St. Mary School has a K-12 Visual Arts and Vocal Music Curriculum supported by instructors with advanced degrees.
- K-5 Elementary Art and Music
- 6-8 Middle School Art and Music
- High School Survey of Visual Arts
- Art History
- Acrylic Painting
- Chalk Drawing
- Found Objects
- Graphic Design
- Oil Painting
- Self Portraits
- Still Life
- High School Visual Art Studio Concentration
- Liturgical Choir
How does exposure to art impact students?
1. Helps develop creativity skills.
2. Helps develop critical thinking skills.
3. Helps develop problem solving skills.