We are proud to offer affordable tuition to all!
St. Mary School strives to offer affordable tuition for every family who chooses a faith-based education for their child(ren).
A variety of tuition reduction programs and payment plans are available. We encourage all families to apply. All information is kept strictly confidential.
You can earn money towards your tuition through our SCRIP Program. Ask us for details!
Please contact Lori Schaub, Business Manager, at 231-256-9676 for more information and details.
New Student Welcome Scholarship
All new families who enroll their child(ren) into grades K-12 will receive a New Student Welcome Scholarship.
- $1,000 off tuition for one child
- $1,500 off tuition for two or more children
- Scholarships can be applied to the first year of tuition
- Additional scholarships are available through our Guardian Angels Tuition Assistance Program
- No financial application is required
Investing in Your Child's Future
Your ongoing support is essential. Our annual Auction, Golf Outings, Key Car Raffle Campaign, and Music by the Lake Festival, are fundraisers that help keep tuition costs afforable.