For over a century, St. Mary School has had an outstanding tradition of providing quality, God-centered education to young people throughout the Leelanau Peninsula. The school enjoys an extremely positive image in the community and is a source of great pride to both current students and alumni.
About St. Mary School:
- 11% students are non-Catholic
- Over 130 years educating students
- Average years our teachers have been teaching is 18.24 years
- Many Certified Faculty with Master's Degrees
- Student Teacher ratio 14:1
- Sole private PS-12 grade school in Leelanau County
- Test scores exceed all public counterparts in both Leelanau & Grand Traverse Counties.
- Has a priest devoted to the students with regular chaplain hours.